Friday 25 March 2011

Red Rose: Love and Passion



Welcome to my third post dedicated to my Wedding Album decorations. Here you can find my Red Roses and as usual the Wedding dress I painted thinking of them.

Benvenuti al mio terzo post dedicato alle mie decorazioni per Album di Nozze. Qui potete trovare le mie Rose Rosse e come ormai d’abitudine anche il vestito che ho disegnato per questa occasione....









I hope this post will help to dream about your Wedding…..in Red!!!!!!

Spero il mio post vi aiuti a fantasticare su come potrebbe essere il vostro Matrimonio..in Rosso!!!




If you want to discover more about my Roses as decorations….Go to my Gallery and click on the pictures…;)))

Se siete curiosi di conoscere altre mie decorazioni con le Rose...andate in my Gallery e cliccate sulle foto...;)))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...