Friday 24 June 2011

Where is the Summer????


Hi, how are you?  I’m fine, but I have not prepared my luggage yet 
and in four hour I must go…ahhhhh….

I am sorry, but I leave you alone for three weeks…I go and look for Sun…
sun…sun…and more sun…;))))

Jody §1 and her sister are bored to stay at home, they like usually to lie on the bed and wait for me…but the sun is not so hot in this period and they start being noisy..;(((((..So we must go!!!!!


My Blumeli - Jody§1 and her sister


We will back soon, totally relaxed and full of energy…;))))). 

If you wish to contact me for info and orders, I will read all your mails and answer you as soon as possible. I will ship the orders when I will be back. Sorry, in advance!!!

Happy Holiday to all of you are leaving, …and for whom is still at home…a big hug,

Ciao, come state? Io benissimo, anche se sono di corsissima, devo ancora preparare la valigia e tra meno di quattro ore devo partire…ahhhhhh

Scusate, ma vi devo lasciare soli per tre settimane....parto alla ricerca di sole, sole...e ancora sole..;)))

Jody§1 e sua sorella sono annoiate di stare a casa, di solito adorano aspettarmi distese sul letto, guardando dalla finestra,...ma il sole in questo periodo non si fa vedere spesso e loro iniziano ad essere sofferenti e rumorose..;((( cosi’ ci tocca partire!!!!


My Blumeli - Jody§1 and her sister


Torneremo presto, totalmente rilassate e piene di energia..;)))

Se desiderate contattarmi per info e ordini, scrivetemi... vi rispondero’ appena possibile. Eventuali ordini saranno spediti al mio ritorno. Scusate per il disagio!!!

Buone vacanze se anche voi siete in partenza,...e per tutte voi ancora a casa..un abbraccio,


xx,
Sara




 Here you can see a corner of my little indoor garden…
could you look after them, while I'm away...;PPPPP
See you in three weeks..;)))))..

Qui alcune delle mie verdissime piante, 
loro rimangono a casa, puoi dargli un'occhiata mentre sono via..;PPPPP
..ci vediamo tra tre settimane..;)))...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...