Tuesday 10 July 2012

A peaceful morning

I love walking around in my neighbourhoods…usually I go late in the afternoon, but today I decided to take a break in the morning. I needed to think far from closed spaces and technology, 
so I decided for the Garden Park.

Only few people were already there, …too early!!!!!  I sat on a bench and it was like watching a live nature show. All around me birds continued to sing and fly.….the water was quiet…and I started to read and relax.

These are some pictures I took….. I hope you enjoy..;)))










Adoro gironzolare …solitamente esco per una camminata il pomeriggio tardi. Oggi insolitamente sono uscita la mattina. Avevo bisogno di stare all’aria aperta e immergermi nella natura. Così mi sono diretta verso il Parco.

Ho incontrato pochissime persone,...forse era davvero presto..;PP...!!! Mi sono seduta su una panchina e lo spettacolo è iniziato. Uccellini  grandi e piccoli mi hanno fatto compagnia continuando a svolazzarmi intorno. Il piccolo ruscello invece stamattina sembrava non muoversi affatto,...sicuramente non osava disturbare....
In questa atmosfera rilassante ho iniziato a leggere....ed il tempo è volato.

Queste sono alcune foto che ho fatto, spero vi piacciano...;))


Con questo post partecipo al Linky Party by Topogina

xx
See You
Sara



9 comments:

  1. How beautiful! And where about is this Garden Park precisely?

    It reminds me of some Dublin parks I used to love....

    Kisses,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex,

      so pleased you love my pics. This is a Garden Park in Zürich!!!!!

      Xx
      Sara

      Delete
  2. bellissime! Un vero invito alla lettura e a lasciare libera la mente

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Sara!! E' sempre bello e rilassante passeggiare nel verde..specialmente al mattino presto, quando la natura si risveglia!
    Grazie della visita, a presto!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks peacful!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ciao
    passeggiare nel verde è sempre molto bello.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...