Friday 22 July 2011

Join my Swiss Style!!!!!!



Recently I published this button in my blog. They are my Swiss Style coasters!!!!!!!! 
I love them so much. I have worked a lot to find the right way to make them….and finally they are….not only at home, but now also in my shop!!!  
                  
                          
I use them with friends and parents; my table is immediately coloured and funny!!!!!! They are not so much big, just 9cm wide, perfect size also for an Aperó, a Cocktail party….


Every time I show them, my guests enjoy immediately the Style…their Swiss Style..;))))))

In winter, when I dress the table for a Swiss Fondue, my Swiss Style coasters are a must!!!!! It is so cute to see them underneath each Kirsch glass….;))))))….so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to read more about Swiss Fondue and try to cook it at home follow this link …;))))  You can find several links about how to make a proper Swiss Fondue, but this one has lots of fabulous pictures for whom among you never had it before..;)))))

have a nice weekend,

Tschüss,
xx
Sara


Recentemente ho messo questa immagine nel blog. Loro sono i miei sottobicchieri in Stile Svizzero!!!!! Li adoro. Devo ammettere non è stato semplice crearli...ma adesso eccoli..non solo per me, ma anche disponibili per voi nello shop!!!


Li uso sia con gli amici che in famiglia, danno colore alla tavola e mettono allegria!!!! Non sono grandi, 9cm di diametro, e per questo ideali anche per un aperitivo o un cocktail party!!!!


Tutte le volte gli ospiti li osservano divertiti dal loro stile....Swiss Style appunto!!!

 In inverno quando preparo la tavola per la tradizionale Fonduta i miei sottobicchieri Swiss Style non mancano mai...;))) Sono così carini sotto il bicchiere del Kirsch ..;)))))...perfetti!!

Se ti interessa conoscere qualcosa in piú sulla tradizionale Fonduta Svizzera segui questo link...;)))) Ne puoi trovare molti sull’argomento, ma questo mi è particolarmente piaciuto, perchè ha un sacco di foto..perfetto per chi tra voi non l’ha mai assaggiata...;)))))

buon weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tschüss,
xx
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...