Friday 23 September 2011

My Weekly Suggestion: Sarah Blank

One week is finish, I feel as to have no enough time along my week, I would like to realize several things, but unfortunately there are just 24h a day and Friday always arrives too early...;((((..

I know I can do nothing about so never mind...;)))...
and let's have a break in My Coffee Room…!!!!

This week I suggest you Sarah Blank, I discovered her blog months ago. 
She had just posted her “Wandering in the Winter Time” poster (here), 
its design caught my attention and I stopped by her for a while. 
 
Sara Arts suggests Sarah Blank

When I observe her girls…I start dreaming of what is in their minds…it’s so lovely. 
Her care for details and the way she uses colours are really interesting. 
Sarah, your girls are simply gorgeous!!!!!. 
If you wish you will find some of her artworks here

It would be a pleasure to read your comments about Sara Blank Studio and her girls!!!!!!!

See you next week,


La settimana è già finita, avrei voluto fare e disfare così tante cose che sono stanca solo al pensiero...;))))

Finalmente con il Venerdì... è arrivato il tempo di prenderci una pausa nella My Coffee Room. 
Questa settimana vi consiglio di sorseggiare il vostro delizioso caffè in compagnia di Sarah Blank.

Ho scoperto il suo blog mesi fa. Sulla sua home page compariva un post con il manifesto della sua mostra “Wandering in the Winter Time”(qui). Immediatamente il suo design, un po’ vintage, ha colpito la mia attenzione e ho iniziato a curiosare qua e là.

Sono affascinata dallo sguardo delle sue ragazze. Ogni volta che le osservo, non posso fare a meno di fantasticare su cosa staranno pensando. Il modo in cui usa i colori  e l’attenzione per i dettagli le rende interessanti.
Se volete curiosare potete visitare il suo shop in Etzy, trovere molti dei suoi lavori.

Aspetto con impazienza di leggere le vostre impressioni su Sarah Blank e le sue stupende ragazze!!!!

Alla prossima settimana,

xx,
Sara

Read more about "my coffee room: the weekly suggestion"
click here


Sara Arts on Facebook








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...