Wednesday 25 April 2012

New Brooches in my Blumeli Collection


Hi All,

How many changes in Sara Arts blog!!!!! 
As you can see I reedit my layout, my "pink look" has bored me….
...so I have turned all my staff in red, white and grey!!!!! 

Do you like it and my  Heidi, the shining icon?   
She is one of my so loved Blumeli . I chose her first as favicon one year ago  
and now she is all around.
 (if you wish you can personalize your own address bar too, have a look to 

Find my poll here on the left column, don’t forget to vote for my new style!!!!
 Sara Arts is a “work in progress”, and hearing from you is always interesting and helpful!!!

Today I talk about style…and why not introduce you 
my Newest Brooches!!!! 
They are part of my Blumeli Collection and available now in Shop.

Sara Arts - Blumeli Collection - brooches

I realized this new pattern, thinking of a small cheerful version of my gorgeous Blumeli
and here we are!!!!

Patty

Sara Arts - Blumeli Collection - Patty
Sara Arts - Blumeli Collection - Patty

I go crazy for them, they are so cute…with jackets, sweaters or…just T-shirts.

Rainbow

Sara Arts - Blumeli Collection -Rainbow
Sara Arts - Blumeli Collection -Rainbow
 
Their colours fit perfectly a simple and fresh everyday style. 
Usually I wear jeans and a basic T-shirt, and no often I add accessories…
I’m always in late and don’t care about bijoux so much.     
With my new brooches something changes….
and now I can't go out without one of them, seriously!!!!
Annie

Sara Arts - Blumeli Collection - Annie
Sara Arts - Blumeli Collection - Annie
They make me feel so Happy…..maybe
the power of colour and flowers!!!!

If you like you will find more detailed info 
Go and have a look!!!!!

See You soon,
Xx
Sara

9 comments:

  1. sono davvero belle queste spille!^_____^
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've mentioned your blog in my post today!!! I'm part of the knitting and crochet blog week and today's topic was "your knitting heroes".
    Have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci de tout cœur!!!!

      I am just back from your blog!!!! What an honor is to be mentioned in your post among such a great bloggers!!!!

      Patty and I will tell to all our follwers this great news!!!!! (GFC, Fb, and mooreee...)

      Xx
      Sara

      Delete
    2. lol You really do a good work! Even if I'm not a very important blogger, i think you deserve it. My readers are from UK and France, you have to be known all around the world! ;)

      Delete
  3. Queste spille sono davvero raffinate, bellissime :-) . Nadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Nadia,
      grazie mille!!! Mi fa piacere ti siano piaciute!!!

      Sara

      Delete
  4. Che belle spille!! sei molto brava
    Cannella&Pois
    http://cannellaepois.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie!!!! Ben trovata, ho appena visitato il tuo blog...le tue creazioni sono molto carine..complimenti!!!

      Sara

      Delete

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...