Monday 25 June 2012

My Monday Song

  Good Monday morning Folks,

 my Monday song..,  
a lovely way to start a new week at work!!! 


 Gloria Gaynor - Can't take my eyes off you.

   
Now it's time to send many thanks to.....
  


Lynsey, from Cutable.  
My crocheted "Shopping Bag with vegetables" is 
one of the handmade creations featured in her "Flickr Party"
this week!!!


Sara Arts - Shopping Bag with vegetables


Let's go and visit Lynsey's Little World
 
We all wait for you, Lynsey, in Sara Arts - My Wish List !!!
Your handmade creations are so cute!!! 


 Ilona, from LonasART
This week her Leucht-und Dekokugeln are one of the handmade creations 

On Saturday she was so nice to open a topic on Da Wanda German Forum 
and tell about the event!!!

LonasART - Leucht-und Dekokugeln


I love your idea, Ilona..;))))

I end this post sending a big thanks to all of you 
that follow me with so much love!!!

See You Soon
Xx
Sara



1 comment:

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...