Monday 17 September 2012

My Monday Song

Good Monday morning Folks,


This week 'll be great, I'm sure!!!!
The reason is that begins with a great discouver for me and I hope for you too.
Looking for my monday songs to share with you, I have lissen to some Mumford & Sons records,
They are an English folk rock band formed in December 2007, but I never heard of them before.
Really sorry for that guys, they are extremely interesting!!!!


Mumford & Sons
"I will wait"







Here they web site, if you like to know more about them.
  http://www.mumfordandsons.com/
So let's play and recharge ours batteries for this new week!!!!
Have a great Monday Mornings!!!
 

See You soon,
xx
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...