Wednesday 6 February 2013

Wedding favors - Crochet baskets with fruits

Hi folks,

here I show you my new playful and tasty party favors!!!!
Lovely crochet baskets dressed with cherries and strawberries.

[Ecco le mie nuove proposte per simpatiche ed originali bomboniere!!! Romantici cestini all'uncinetto con ciliegie e fragole]

Crochet baskets with fruits


Sara Arts - Wedding favors





EN - Handmade crocheted basket with Cherries
100% Cotton
Filling: cotton balls
Available on request

[IT - Cestino all'uncinetto con ciliegie
100% Cotone
Imbottitura: palline di ovatta

disponibile su richiesta]

[DE - Häkeln tasche mit Kirschen
100% Baumwolle
Füllung: Bastelwatte -100% polyester

auf Anfrage erhältlich.]




Sara Arts - Wedding favors

EN - Handmade crocheted basket with Strawberry

100% Cotton
Filling: 100% polyester fibres
Available on request

[IT - Cestino all'uncinetto con fragole
100% Cotone
Imbottitura: ovatta - 100% poliestere

disponibile su richiesta]


[DE - Häkeln tasche mit Erdbeeren 
100% Baumwolle
Füllung: Bastelwatte -100% polyester

auf Anfrage erhältlich.]




Usually available in my Shop at DaWanda
If it is not, Available on request please contact me. (Contact page)

[In meinem Shop bei Da Wanda Shop erhältich oder auf Anfrage erhältlich !!!!! Mich kontaktieren (Contact page)]


[Se non disponibile nel mio negozio sulla piattaforma di Da Wanda. Disponibile su richiesta, contattattami. (Contact page)]





See You soon,
Xx
Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...