Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hairclips Collection: die Margerite

Spring is in the h_air here!!!! Enjoy my tiny daisies and have fun.



Spring in the h_air, hairclips



These tiny daisies are one of the 3 flowers I designed for my hairclips collection. Playful bijoux ready to dress your hair and give a romantic touch to your style.

[Queste graziose margherite sono uno dei 3 fiori che ho creato per la collezione di decorazioni per capelli. Divertenti accessori pronti per essere indossati e aggiungere un tocco romantico al nostro look]


EN - Size: flower approx 6 cm diameter; Material: 100% cotton, metal clip

[IT - Dimensione: fiore ca.  6cm di diametro
Materiale usato: 100% cotone, pinzetta di metallo]

[DE - Gröβe: blüte ca. 6 cm durchmesser
Materialen: 100% Baumwolle,Haarclip ]

Available in my Shop at DaWanda or Available on request please contact me. (Contact page)



[Disponibile nel mio negozio sulla piattaforma di Da Wanda. Se cosi' non è, disponibile su richiesta, contattami. (Contact page)]



[In meinem Shop bei Da Wanda Shop erhältich oder auf Anfrage erhältlich !!!!! Mich kontaktieren (Contact page)]

Daisy - set 2 hairclips on DaWanda
Mini_logo

Discovered on DaWanda

By: sara_arts

Daisy - set 2 hairclips

DaWanda Shop-Widget


Keep an eye on my Creations Page and have fun!!!!
[ Dai uno sguardo alla pagina con tutte le mie creazioni e buon divertimento!!!! ]


See You soon,
Xx
Sara




3 comments:

  1. Stupende le mollettine con i fiori!!!! Sono patita delle coroncine con fiori veri, ma questa è una bella alternativa per quando i fiori scarseggiano!
    Lena (arrivo da c'è crisi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and spring-like - I hope the real spring will be here soon so we see pretty flowers in the garden again ...
    Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissime le tue creazioni!!
    approfitto per dirti che ti ho assegnato un premio: http://lavaligiadellabisnonna.blogspot.it/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html
    un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...