Wednesday 23 February 2011

Easter Holidays!!!

Hi!! How are you? I hope fine. Today I’d like to show you some no ordinary Happy Easter’s greeting cards.

Oggi vorrei mostrarvi alcuni biglietti di auguri che sto preparando per la Pasqua. Questi in particolare sono un po’ diversi dal solito...o almeno lo spero!!! 


How many are planning their Easter Holidays?
Lots of you will fly to foreign destinations or spend few days at home. Both are dreaming a peaceful time far from job and stressful living.
I will come back to my family for a full week; I’m beside myself with joy!!
                                                          
Quanti di voi stanno, in questi giorni, organizzando le vacanze di Pasqua? Molti partiranno per terre lontane, altri si preparano a passare due o tre giorni a casa. Tutti desideriamo vivere serenamente del tempo lontani dal lavoro e dallo stress quotidiano...;)) .
Finalmente passeró una settimana intera a casa con la famiglia, non vedo l’ora!!









…..they remember me that my days of rest will be true in only two months!!!!!  Can these little greeting cards help you in the same way?

Non so se è solo una mia impressione, ma questi piccoli disegni mi aiutano a ricordare che i giorni di assoluto relax saranno realtá in soli due mesi!!!!

2 comments:

  1. lovely sara! I am really enjoying your blog... keep it up, my fabulous friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet!!!!! ;))))
    Your comment makes me really happy, but...first of all I have to say a big thank you to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...