Friday 11 February 2011

My San Valentine’s Day card!!!!

San Valentine’s Day is coming!!!!! One of you asked me how to choose properly a card for this special event.
I’m sorry, I can only say: “there are no rules!!!!”.
Take your pick!! Don’t be shy about! If you follow your emotions you will make the best choice.

Il giorno di San Valentino si avvicina!! Uno tra voi mi ha chiesto un consiglio per scegliere il giusto biglietto per questa occasione cosi’ speciale.
Purtroppo posso solo dire: “non ci sono regole!!!”
Dobbiamo accantonare ogni esitazione e scegliere nonostante i mille dubbi.





A card sent as gift must tell something about us. This will not make our present ordinary!! ;)

La carta che scegliamo di donare deve parlare di noi. Chi la riceve non avrà in dono solo un biglietto piu’ o meno colorato, ma anche un pezzettino del nostro cuore...che sicuramente custodirà gelosamente. ;)

The card, I post, will be my San Valentine’s Day card!! Who knows if it tells something about me!!!!!

La card che vedete qui, è quella che regalerò a San Valentino, chissà se parla di me!!! ;))))

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sara, keep on good job please, I like the card you made for me, so sweet ...

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks May!!!! I finished it and immediatly thought: "This could be May's special card". So you can imagine how much I'm happy you enjoy it. If you like you can put it into a frame or use as bookmark....
    It's funny you can reuse it in so different ways!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...