Wednesday 9 February 2011

Fantasy in winter!!

As I told you few days ago I am working at a new collection of “something special” cards!!!!
During the weekend I just let my imagination run wild.

Come vi avevo anticipato nel precedente post, sto lavorando a una nuova collezione di "something special" cards!!! Durante lo scorso weekend mi sono divertita lasciando correre la fantasia.



Almost everyday I wake up and the sun shines!!!
I'm really glad of it, but I miss the snow.  Well…I don’t know if I miss more the snow or my Christmas Holidays. So I decided to put my idea of the winter in a sketch.

Ultimamente quasi ogni giorno mi alzo al mattino con i raggi di un timido sole che filtrano attraverso la finestra. Questo mi riempe di gioia, ma mi manca un pochino la neve. In realta' non so se mi manca piu' la neve o le  vacanze di Natale. 




First I realised greeting cards as usual, then I started seeing them in a frame. This is the reason why I’m in late to show you my work.
I played with my computer to put them in a frame and this is the result. 

Prima ho realizzato le mie adorate cards, poi guardandole ho iniziato ad immaginarle in una cornice. Cosi' ho passato un po' di  tempo al computer ed ecco il risultato !!!

They could become lovely cards for a little gift easy to send by post!!!! 

Potrebbero essere simpatiche cards, ma anche un'idea carina per un regalo che si puo' spedire facilmente per posta!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...