Thursday 3 March 2011

My curtains inspire me so much!!!




Today I spent more than an hour sitting on my sofa and having my daily, hottest, extra sized and so loved cup of American coffee, while few rays of sun warmed me up. So sweet…..
Pleased for such a breakfast, I started working with verve!

Oggi ho passato piú di un’ora seduta sul divano sorseggiando la mia amata tazza extralarge  di caffè americano...rigorosamente bollente. Fievoli raggi di sole che entravano timidamente dalla finestra sono riusciti anche a riscaldarmi. Semplicemente stupendo....
Carica di energia ho iniziato a lavorare!!

I felt in love with my living room one’s again this morning, so I decided to share with you this decoration.
                                                  
Mi sono innamorata di nuovo del mio soggiorno stamattina, così ho deciso di mostrarvi questa decorazione.


 
It comes from my album decorations’ gallery. I post it, because I designed it looking at my curtains. I think this style could be fit for family’s albums. It’s perfect for children and adults’ funny photos!!!!!

Fa parte della mia collezione di decorazioni per album. L’ho disegnata guardando le tende del mio soggiorno, ecco perchè questa scelta. Mi piace immaginare questo stile usato per album di famiglia. Sembra essere l’ideale per incorniciare le mille faccine simpatiche dei piccoli e perchè no anche dei grandi.

When I look at my curtains, I like to say them: “Let’s inspire me, please!!!”…;)))  May happen again….

Quando guardo le mie tende, di solito penso: “Perchè non mi ispirate ancora?”...;))  Potrebbe succedere di nuovo!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...