Friday 4 March 2011

My suggestions for a fabulous Wedding album….

In few months several of you will get married or have your wedding anniversary. Spring is usually preferred for such special events, thanks to the weather, blossoms as background and their scent!!!

Tra pochi mesi molti di voi si sposeranno e festeggeranno il loro anniversario di matrimonio. La primavera è solitamente lo scenario preferito per celebrare questi speciali eventi.


So this March I will dedicate some posts to my album decorations. I hope I will help you with interesting ideas of how a Wedding photos album could look………..with handmade decorations.

Così questo mese dedicherò qualche post alle mie decorazioni per album. Spero vi possano essere di aiuto per immaginare un album fotografico arricchito da decorazioni dipinte a mano attorno alle vostre foto piú belle.



It’s not long since I planned my Wedding day.  I had so fun months before to organize the entire event….. that when I see or read about new amazing solutions and lovely details….I dream immediatly how to have it again…..;)))

Non è passato molto tempo da quando mi sono sposata. Il tempo passato ad organizzare il nostro “splendido giorno” lo ricordo come uno dei piu’ divertenti della mia vita. Oggi tutte le volte che trovo qualche idea interessante o soluzione simpatica non posso fare a meno di immaginare come la userei se dovessi organizzare di nuovo l’evento....;))))

So let’s dream with me and follow my posts……I would like to show you my Roses as decorations and much more….

Quindi seguitemi…mi piacerebbe mostrarvi le decorazioni che ho creato disegnando le mie adorate rose e molto altro......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...