Wednesday 25 May 2011

I’m here again!!!

Hi!!!! I am back from my holidays!!!!  I had a beautiful time with my family.

I am so happy to be here again and write my blog, I miss you..;)))
I spent a month far from home, thinking about new projects and ideas.

How you can see something is changed, do you like the new blog design?
This will be the design for the Summer: fresh, cool and totally white!!!!

Today I had fun to create this poster. Do you remember these images? I posted them during these first five months, now they are my “Thank you” poster for you!!!!

Thank you to visit my little world of handmade creations and follow this blog…;))))).




Eccomi, finalmente di ritorno dalle lunghissime vacanze!!!! Mi sono regalata un bellissimo periodo in totale relax con la mia famiglia, occasione unica che auguro anche a tutti voi di poter vivere !!!!

Nonostante tutto mi siete mancati, e non poco...;))) Questo mese lontano mi è servito per realizzare nuove idee e studiare nuovi progetti.

Come potete vedere ho cambiato il design del blog. Ho pensato all’estate che è ormai alle porte e il bianco mi è sembrato il colore perfetto per la nuova stagione.

Oggi mi sono divertita a creare questo poster che vuole essere un ringraziamento per tutti voi che visitate il mio blog e lo seguite con tanto affetto. È un collage con le immagini di alcune delle creazioni che vi ho presentato durante questi primi cinque mesi, spero vi piaccia....a me ha entusiasmato!!!!...Tanto che una sua versione velocemente riaddattata è diventata il nuovo banner..;))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...