Friday 27 May 2011

A Flower in a frame

Recently lots of my creations are flowers, I know it could be boring…;((, unfortunately I cannot stop dreaming and drawing them. I have so much fun to realize new ideas, and the one I will show you soon it’s really cool..;))))….well…I hope so!!!

All begin few months ago. Afternoon, five o’clock more or less, I sat on my Sofas drinking my usual huge cup of American coffee. All of a sudden I needed to paint a Rose. 
In that occasion my San Valentine’s Day card was born.


After few times I realized that little watercolours paintings, as this, could became also a sweet gift perfect for someone who lives far from us..;))))))….or an elegant congratulation, for example!!!!


Thanks to a Pass Partout card I could send my Flower in a Frame all over the world 
without additional fees. 


These watercolour paintings can be framed if you like. This is what I love much. I send not only a elegant and romantic greetings card to a special person but also a little work art!!!!! 


Every time they will have a look to the “Flower in a Frame” they will remember you and yours best moments together…is not it great????

Recentemente non posso fare a meno di disegnare e dipingere fiori. Specie e colori cambiano, ma passo intere giornate a sognare loro possibili varianti ed eventuali nuovi utilizzi. Mi diverto ad immaginare mille situazioni in cui potrebbero essere perfetti... un'idea originale che riesce a strappare un sorriso in chi li riceve....!!!



Oggi voglio raccontarvi come è nata una mia idea che penso sia molto carina...naturalmente è un mio parere personale, aspetto le vostre impressioni...ma a me è piaciuta tanto..;PPP



Tutto inizia pochi mesi fa. Cinque del pomeriggio, sono seduta sul divano e sorseggio come al solito una mega tazza di caffè americano...lasciando viaggiare la fantasia. All’improvviso un inspiegabile bisogno di riportare su carta ciò a cui stavo pensando mi spinge a risedermi al tavolo da disegno....in quest’occasione è nata la mia “ San Valentine’s DayCard”.



Dopo qualche settimana mi è venuto in mente che un fiore dipinto ad acquarelli può anche diventare un pensiero perfetto per qualcuno che vive lontano e al quale teniamo particolarmente, o magari un modo originale per presentare le nostre congratulazioni in occasione di un evento speciale!!!!



Grazie a una Pass Partout Card il “Flower in a Frame” si può spedire ovunque 
senza spese addizionali.



La possibilità di donare non solo un elegante e romantico biglietto di auguri, ma anche un piccolo fiore dipinto mi è sembrata una bellissima idea che potrebbe diventare per chi lo riceve un bellissimo ricordo!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...