Friday 29 July 2011

“Espresso Cactus” project:…here we are!!!


Hi!!!!! How I told you on Monday this week “Sara Arts feat. Pollice Verde”. My husband and I bought four amazing bright green cups, four little Cactus…and decided to create something special.
You can find their photos in my first post about “"Espresso Cactus" project: raw materials!!!”, if you have lost them before..;))))…!!!!! 

Espreesso Cactus - Pollice Verde at work
 
We bought them at Interio.  I knew it when I went in Switzerland and now I love it so much!!!!! Its Home Deco Collection is really nice and “stylish”. I could spend hours among its several kitchen tools,…..just walking aroud and paying attention to each detail!!!!
I link to its site (click!), just to let you know these brand and its collections,…;))))…..

Every time I have a look to its Expo Area I find new and cool Ideas for my little house….
Interio don’t stop and inspire us more!!!!!
Today I must say: “Thanks, we had really a funny day in your Market!!!!"

We have been busy all the week, but we found the time to work on our funny project!!!
We decided to use our wooden table tray. It is big enough, perfect to have a delicious “Espresso Cactus” breakfast…;)))

Espresso Cactus - wooden tray

 Pollice Verde worked with Cactus and made wonderful “Espresso Cactus Cups"…..
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Espresso Cactus - Pollice Verde at work
 
 I crocheted a coloured coasters set….just for this special events
…♫..♪..♫♫…♪♪♪..♫♫…
….and here is my “Espresso Cactus” coasters!!!!!!!!!


Sara Arts - Espresso Cactus Coasters Set
 
We were really proud of it, but not definitely yet……Why???????? We must absolutely add a “”Super Moka””: our Mukka Express !!!!! I know, we have still the old version, but we love its Cappuccino….slurp…slurp!!!!!!

 .....And now..Here we are…ready to show you the final result!!!!!!!!!!....

Espresso Cactus -Sara Arts feat. pollice verde
Sara Arts feat. Pollice Verde in “Espresso Cactus”!!!!

Do you Like it?
We had so much fun in doing our Espresso Home Decoration!!!!!

Have a nice Weekend!!!!


Ciao!!!! Come  ho annunciato questa settimana “Sara Arts feat. Pollice Verde”
La mia dolce metà ed io abbiamo collaborato per dare vita a qualcosa di speciale…ed in questo post scoprirete cosa ci siamo inventati!!!!!
Per chi si è perso le foto delle materie prime scovate, andate al post “Espresso Cactus project : Raw Materials!!!”, così seguirete la storia dall’inizio...;)))

I magici tazzoni verde brillante e i Cactus li abbiamo acquistati da Interio. L'ho conosciuto appena arrivata in Svizzera e me ne sono subito innamorata!!!!  La sua Collezione per la casa è senza dubbio elegante e originale. Potrei perdermi e passare ore a gironzolare nella sua area espositiva, rapita da ogni oggetto anche i piú piccoli. Vi rimando al suo sito, clicca!, merita una visita, così potrete conoscerlo e se non comodissimi per raggiungerlo...almeno rubare qualche idea...;))))....

Ogni volta torno a casa con qualche nuovo spunto per modificare il salotto, la cucina, ...e i mille altri angolini nascosti!!!!!
 
Nonostante i mille impegni della settimana un po’ di tempo per il nostro progetto l’abbiamo trovato!!

Pollice verde ha lavorato con i Cactus ed ha creato queste bellissime 
.....tazze“Espresso cactus”...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Abbiamo deciso di usare anche il nostro vassoio di legno, perfetto per fare una mega 
“Espresso Cactus Colazione” con i fiocchi...;))))
Ed non poteva mancare il mio contributo: il coloratissimo Set “Espresso cactus”!!!!!!!
…♫..♪..♫♫…♪♪♪..♫♫…

Espresso cactus - Home Deco

Eravamo molto orgogliosi del risultato, ma guardandolo bene...mancava qualcosa:  
la nostra amatissima Mukka Express!!! 
Abbiamo la vecchia versione, ma....come fa i Cappuccini a casa lei.....da leccarsi i baffi!!!!!!!

Ed ora...eccoci qua....ci siamo...il risultato finale:
Sara Arts feat. Pollice Verde per “Espresso Cactus”!!!!


Espresso Cactus - Home deco
Che ne dite? 
Noi ci siamo divertiti un mondo nel realizzarla!!!!

Buon weekend a tutti!!!!!!

xx,
Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...