Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Have a safe trip, Rufus and Lara!!!!!

Today at 9.13am I was in the post office for Rufus §1 and Lara, in blue and white. 
They are moving to their new Sweet home!!!!! 
Now a friend among you is waiting for them..;)))))))


Blumeli Collection

 
I am so pleased for this, I hope to receive back some picks of them….in their new city, on Holidays..or wherever you want…..it’d be great!!!!!!!!


Blumeli Collection - Rufus §
Blumeli Collection - Lara in blue and white

My next project is to open a page with a Photo Gallery dedicated to
“My Blumeli around the world”!!!!!!

So…if you have already a Blumeli, send me a picture by mail!!!!!!......I will add it to “My Blumeli around the world” Gallery. I will add it to my blog quite soon..;))))

Oggi esattamente alle 9.13  ho spedito il pacchettino contenete Rufus §1 e Lara, la deliziosa collana interamente in cotone blu e bianca. Raggiungeranno la loro nuova casa prestissimo!!!!! Dove qualcuno tra voi li sta aspettando impaziente..;))))))


Blumeli Collection


Sono così felice ed non vedo l'ora di sapere se il viaggio è andato bene. Spero di ricevere presto loro notizie e foto, sarebbe stupendo vederli nella loro nuova città, in vacanza...o dove li porterà il cuore....!!!!...;))))

Il mio prossimo progetto è quello di inaugurare qui sul blog una pagina con una Galleria di Foto interamente dedicata a “My Blumeli around the world”!!!!!

Se avete già un Blumeli, cosa aspettate mandatemi una foto via mail!!!!....La aggiungerò alle altre...non vedo l’ora!!!!...Ci conto..;))))  Troverete tra pochi giorni una pagina a loro dedicata qui sul blog!!!!!!

xx,
Sara


1 comment:

  1. Oh so tender!!!
    The first leaving the nest...emotion!!!

    Good luck Rufus e Lara!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...