Wednesday 3 August 2011

Have a safe trip, Rufus and Lara!!!!!

Today at 9.13am I was in the post office for Rufus §1 and Lara, in blue and white. 
They are moving to their new Sweet home!!!!! 
Now a friend among you is waiting for them..;)))))))


Blumeli Collection

 
I am so pleased for this, I hope to receive back some picks of them….in their new city, on Holidays..or wherever you want…..it’d be great!!!!!!!!


Blumeli Collection - Rufus §
Blumeli Collection - Lara in blue and white

My next project is to open a page with a Photo Gallery dedicated to
My Blumeli around the world”!!!!!!

So…if you have already a Blumeli, send me a picture by mail!!!!!!......I will add it to “My Blumeli around the world” Gallery. I will add it to my blog quite soon..;))))

Oggi esattamente alle 9.13  ho spedito il pacchettino contenete Rufus §1 e Lara, la deliziosa collana interamente in cotone blu e bianca. Raggiungeranno la loro nuova casa prestissimo!!!!! Dove qualcuno tra voi li sta aspettando impaziente..;))))))


Blumeli Collection


Sono così felice ed non vedo l'ora di sapere se il viaggio è andato bene. Spero di ricevere presto loro notizie e foto, sarebbe stupendo vederli nella loro nuova città, in vacanza...o dove li porterà il cuore....!!!!...;))))

Il mio prossimo progetto è quello di inaugurare qui sul blog una pagina con una Galleria di Foto interamente dedicata aMy Blumeli around the world!!!!!

Se avete già un Blumeli, cosa aspettate mandatemi una foto via mail!!!!....La aggiungerò alle altre...non vedo l’ora!!!!...Ci conto..;))))  Troverete tra pochi giorni una pagina a loro dedicata qui sul blog!!!!!!

xx,
Sara


1 comment:

  1. Oh so tender!!!
    The first leaving the nest...emotion!!!

    Good luck Rufus e Lara!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...