Wednesday 10 August 2011

My weekly suggestion: Oh.deco+oh.concept

Today I would like to introduce with this post a new label in my blog roll: 

My Coffee Room: the Weekly Suggestion”. 

I will share my latest discoveries: web pages, blogs, products, artists…and much more.

Quite daily I find several nice and interesting web pages and it’s a pity not to write about. It would be really nice to have a corner in which we can have a friendly talk about them…..

So I wait for your feedbacks….;))))))… 

Blumeli Collection - Rufus and Julie
Now let’s talk about my first suggestion: Oh.deco+oh.concept!!!!

It’s a lovely shop located in Locarno, Switzerland. I found it two weeks ago and immediately I enjoyed the tour.
Their web page, designed in grey and pink, is really nice.
If you click on the menu you will know more about them and see them smiling!!!!
I use to smile often and love when people smile at me!!!!!!
So I cannot do without joining you..;))))..

If you join their FB page you can see some pictures of their stuff: Super!!!!!
I like the gorgeous cakes by Sweet Cupcakes…..;)))….!!!!

So I hope you will enjoy the tour in Silvia and Lello’s world as I did.
 When will you open your on line shop??????

On my side I will plan soon a visit in Locarno.
 In the meanwhile it would be a pleasure to meet you, Silvia and Lello, here…
...joining my world!!!!



Oggi voglio dare inizio a una nuova rubrica nel mio blog: 
My Coffee Room: the Weekly Suggestion”.  
Vi parlerò delle mie ultime scoperte in fatto di: siti, blogs, prodotti, artisti...e molto altro ancora.


Quasi tutti i giorni scopro qualcosa di nuovo ed interessante navigando qua e là. Sarebbe davvero un peccato non poter condividere le mie scoperte!!!!!
Mi piacerebbe creare con voi una sorta di “Pausa caffè” in cui ci scambiamo le nostre impressioni
.....aspetto, dunque, i vostri commenti!!!!

Sara Arts is on FB

Ecco il mio primo consiglio, visitate:  
Oh.deco+oh.concept!!!!

È un delizioso negozio, anzi due, in Locarno. Ho trovato il sito due giorni fa e 
la visita nel loro mondo mi è piaciuta tantissimo.

La loro web page è di grande effetto, l’idea grafica è originale e divertente.
 Se cliccate sulle icone del menù potete vedere loro mentre sorridono!!!
Adoro sorridere e mi piace la sensazione che provo quando incrocio una persona che mi sorride!!!!
Quindi mi siete piaciuti subito...;)))))...!!!!!

Se cercate la loro pagina Fb troverete molte foto . 
A me personalmente, da golosona quale sono, sono piaciute tantissimo le torte di  Sweet Cupcakes..;)))….!!!!

Buona visita nel mondo di Silvia e Lello.
Spero di poter organizzare presto una gita a Locarno, 
nel frattempo sarebbe un piacere incontrarvi qui e scambiarci un sorriso!!!!!

xx,
Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...