Tuesday 9 August 2011

Sara Arts on FB and its Welcome Page!!!!!!!


Hi, It's a long time since I wrote last post......;((((
Sorry, I had some stuff and the time is never enough!!
 Today I am on cloud nine!!!!
♫♪♫♫♪♪♪
 I just finished and realized one of my wish:
Set up a Welcome Page in my Sara Arts' FB Page!!!!
Can you see it below????...
Is it not cute?????


Sara Arts - Welcome Page

If you are not among my Fans yet…find Sara Arts from your FB profile and click the “ Like”, at the top of the page next to Sara Arts, then you will have access to my “Thanks” FB Page!!!!!

If you are already my Fan….Go to my Sara Arts FB Page and click Welcome link on the left column, you will find the “Thanks” FB Page !!!!
Have a nice day,

♥♥♥♥♥♥


Eccomi, è un po’ di tempo che non posto…;(((

Scusate, avevo qualcosina da finire ed il tempo non è mai abbastanza!!

Oggi sono al settimo cielo....ahhhhh!!!!!


♫♪♫♫♪♪♪

Ho appena finito e sono gia’ qui a raccontarvi cosa sono riuscita a combinare.

Da poco più di un’oretta ho messo a punto la “Wecome Page” di Sara Arts in Facebook!!!

Era una delle applicazioni che ho sempre voluto e ora ho trovato il tempo di realizzarla...bellissimo..;))))



Che ve ne pare????

Sara Arts - Welcome Page


Se non siete ancora miei Fans...cercate Sara Arts dal vostro profilo facebook e cliccate su “Like” che trovate in alto vicino alla scritta Sara Arts, avrete quindi accesso alla pagina successiva !!!!



Se siete già tra i fans...andate alla pagina Sara Arts e cliccate sul Welcome nella colonna a sinistra e avrete accesso alla pagina”Thanks”...;))))

Buona giornata,

xx,
Sara 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...