Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to subscribe to my Mailing List!!!

Guten Morgen Mittenand..;)))..
Alles gut?...Da ist fantastisch!!!! 

Sind Sie jetzt schon auf meine Newsletters Mailliste?
....Melden Sie sich sofort an!!!!....;))))...

……….♪♫♫………..♥♥♥………♪♪♫♫♪♫………..♥♥♥…………

It's a pleasure for me to invite You to join my Mailing list.  


You will receive periodical Updates directly in your Mailbox about what's the latest 
in Sara Arts little World.
I plan to send you four Newsletters a year, no too much..;))), 
I would like....;))))….just to tell you briefly about: New Collections, my seasonal Catalogues, 
and new Events..!!!

My New Fall-Winter Collection 2011-2012 is coming soon, 
what are you waiting for?
Subscribe here and receive the New Catalogue in few weeks!!!!
1.      go to my Contact Page or click on the "join now" button below
2.      and Send me an email with your Address

…that’s all!!!!!!



Send me your

Email:


È un piacere per me invitarvi a iscrivervi alla mia Mailing list.

Riceverete periodici aggiornamenti sulle novità del piccolo mondo di Sara Arts, 
direttamente alla vostra casella postale.
Vi spediró solo quattro Newsletter all’anno, non voglio essere invadente, mi piacerebbe tenervi aggiornati raccontandovi brevemente delle Collezioni, di Eventi legati a Sara Arts e 
permettervi di sfogliare i Cataloghi in anteprima.


La nuova collezione Autunno Inverno 2011-2012 è quasi pronta,...!!!...;))))....
Cosa aspettate?

Iscrivetevi qui e ricevete il catalogo in poche settimane!!!!!
1.      andate alla mia Contact Page o cliccate il tasto "join now" qui sopra
2.      mandatemi una mail con il vostro indirizzo

Ecco fatto..siete iscritti..;)))
Vi aspetto,

 xx,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...