Friday 16 September 2011

My weekly suggestion: “Noumonda und GAARN, Magazin für nähkultur”

Hallo, Willkommen bei “My Coffee Room”!!!

Diese Woche habe ich Noumonda und Ihren GAARN Magazin für nähkultur gefunden. 
Ihre Welt ist wirklich hübsch..;)))…Besuch Sie!!!!

…………..♥♥♥……….♫♪…..♫…♪♪………….♥♥♫..♫♪♪…♪……

Welcome to “My Coffee Room”!!!!

Sara Arts suggests Noumonda

 This Week I would like to introduce you Noumonda.
It’s a week since I found it, and immedialtly I joined her multicoulored world!!!!

Thanks its shop at Da Wanda I had a tour 
first in the blog
then I discovered the interesting website: GAARN, Magazin für nähkultur


…..Join a tour!!!!..;)))…



You will find cool projects and updates about what’s going on in the “Do it Yourself” web-planet.
I follow you with pleasure, Noumonda!!!!


…………..♥♥♥……….♫♪…..♫…♪♪………….♥♥♫..♫♪♪…♪……

Eccoci nella mia “Coffee Room”!!!!

Hai tempo di prenderti una pausa e visitare un angolino delizioso? 
Oggi ti suggerisco di sbirciare nel mondo di Noumonda, dove scoprirai coloratissime novità!!!! 

Una settimana fa ho trovato il suo shop, che mi ha guidato al blog
Poi ho scoperto ... il sito e la rivista GAARN, Magazin für nähkultur

Sono rimasta entusiasta della scoperta, 
i suoi reportage, su progetti di cucito, uncinetto e molto altro, sono davvero interessanti...;)))....
buon divertimento!!!!!


Have a nice weekend,
xx,
Sara


Read more about "my coffee room: the weekly suggestion"
click here


Join my Facebook page
just click the image below








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...