Wednesday 7 September 2011

My weekly suggestion: Tiziana Rinaldi and “ the T time”

Herzichle Willkommen bei “My Coffee Room”!!!

Heute hätte ich gern eine tall Tasse von Cafè Crème,..und über Tiziana Rinaldi schreiben.

…………..♥♥♥……….♫♪…..♫…♪♪………….♥♥♫..♫♪♪…♪……

Today I welcome you in “My Coffee Room”, as you already know here I will tell you about one of my favourite discoveries on the web.

Now I’m having a tasty, hot cup of Cafè Crème and would like to drive you in a colourful and amazing world. The artist is Tiziana Rinaldi






the t time


I told you about her two months ago, for theT-timeprint’s giveaway. She organized it and I suggested you to take part…;)))…!!!! It’s quite a long time since I found her blog: "the T time"and every time I stop by her it’s a pleasure. I love the way she tells stories and writes about everyday life.

Go then and join your tour!!!!!...Don’t forget to have a look to her website….you will find it faboulose…I’m sure!!!!...and follow her points for “Souls in search of Creativity”….I will try to do some of them this week...;)))))…they look so amusing  and helpful…

I wait for your feedbacks..;))))



Ben ritrovati, eccoci nella “My Coffee Room”!!!! 
Come sapete vi consigliero’ un nuovo posticino da visitare, sperando possa piacere anche a voi.



Oggi vi introduco nel magico e coloratissimo mondo di Tiziana Rinaldi
Ho gia’ parlato di lei qualche mese fa, in occasione del suo T-time print’s giveaway .  
Vi consigliavo di dare un’occhiata, credo davvero ne valesse la pena, 
come sono convinta seguirete le sue avventure da oggi in poi.



Ogni volta che passo nel suo blog, the T-Time, è una sorpresa, poesia e colori mi avvolgono e mi ritrovo nel suo mondo di fate, bambini e tanta fantasia, non posso fare a meno di rimanere incantata,...grazie Tiziana!!!!!


Ora non perdete tempo, andate, visitate...senza dimenticare di curiosare nel suo sito. 
Per quanto riguarda me....provero’ a seguire i 
Dieci punti random dalla sua lista per anime alla ricerca della creatività
...almeno qualcuno.....
sono curiosa ed emozionata di scoprire cosa riesco a combinare!!!!..
Voi, naturalmente, sarete i primi a cui mostrero' il tutto!!!!

xx,
Sara 

Read more about "my coffee room: the weekly suggestion"
click here


Join my Facebook page
click the image below








2 comments:

  1. grazie Sara, sei stata così cara e gentile! :)
    spero che gli esperimenti sulla creatività ti divertano.
    un carissimo saluto,
    tiziana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Tiziana,

    benvenuta nel mio piccolo mondo..;)))

    Lunedi' inizio gli esercizi...non vedo l'ora,
    a presto
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...