Sunday 2 October 2011

Changes in Sara Art Studio

Happy Sunday to everyone,

I hope you are in complete relax and having fun with your friends and families. 
I do and really like this first Fall Sunday at home cause the weather!!!!! 
We have our first full foggy day and the temperatures are low…well inside is still good.
Unfortunately my so loved T-shits are not enough to go out.
I suppose that the sunny and warm days are gone..;((((..

Few minutes ago I was sitting in my sofa and I realized that I did not introduce you 
my Fall-Winter 2011 new look!!!!!!! 
Few weeks ago I did the changes and lots among you already saw them, but 
it’s quite a tradition to say "Goodbye" to my old Buttons….
and I did not yet…;(((…so here I am…..

Sara Art Studio - Old Button Collection

For this season I have applied the make up to my blog, my shop…
FB page and much more….this is my first full restyle.

Sara Arts' World is growing up 
and it's a pleasure to show you what’s going on!!!!!

Let’s go then…..

Sara Art Studio - Fall Winter 2011 Blog Banner




Sara Art Studio - Fall Winter 2011 
Shop and Blog Button




Buona Domenica a tutti voi,

Spero vi stiate rilassando con gli amici e la famiglia, come sto facendo io. 
Oggi è ufficialmente il primo giorno di autunno. La foschia ed il cielo coperto 
la fanno da padroni. In casa si sta bene, ma la mia adorata T-shirt per uscire 
mi sa proprio che non sarà più abbastanza per i giorni avvenire.



Sara Arts Studio - Fall Winter 2011
FB Page logo



 

Pochi minuti fa stavo viaggiando con la fantasia raggomitolata 
sul divano e mi sono ricordata che non vi ho presentato il 
nuovo look per l’Autunno – Inverno 2011!!!!


Alcune settimane fa ho cambiato qualcosina..;))...sicuramente l’avete già notato, ma ormai è una sorta di tradizione salutare i vecchiLoghi... e così eccomi qua!!!!!



Per questa stagione è toccato il trucco ed il parrucco al mio blog, allo shop...alla FB page e...molto altro...questo è il mio primo cambio ti look totale!!!!!



Sara Art Studio sta crescendo 
ed è sempre un piacere aggiornarvi sui cambiamenti!!!

buon pomeriggio


xx,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...