Monday 3 October 2011

Waiting for the Fall Winter Collection 2011 2012 – part II

Hi here I am..;)),
It's Monday morning, but I am fine. I hope it's the same for you.
I’m still working to show you the New Collection as soon as possible.
And to do that, I am working on new Banners.
 
Sara Art Studio - New Banner Collection 2011 2012
Banner 1

On Friday I posted a new idea. I was so pleased with my work, so I
posted in two minutes my first sample

Sara Art Studio - New Banner Collection 2011 2012
Banner 2

I like the idea to show you in real time what is happening in my lab and 
when I can make it possible it's a pleasure.

Sara Art Studio - New Banner Collection 2011 2012
Banner 3
 I enjoyed immediately the design and so I carried on till night playing with picnic. 
I realized lots of samples.
Some of them are showed in this post..;)))))

I used pictures I took since January,…it might be possible you will recognize some of them..;))))), 
and my new logo!!!!

Sara Art Studio - New Banner Collection 2011 2012
Banner 4
Help me to choose the best one...;))))
Join the poll: "Which is your favourite Banner?"
on the right column of the blog roll
 The number of each Banner is displayed in its caption!!!!

Thanks for your help..;)))
 
see you soon, 

Eccomi di nuovo qui,

Stranamente nonostante sia Lunedì mattina sto meravigliosamente,  
spero sia lo stesso per voi!!!!


Sto lavorando per potervi presentare la nuova collezione a breve. 
Nel frattempo vi presento alcuni nuovi Banners che ho creato in questi giorni.


♥♥♥..........♫♫♫♫♫


Venerdì di gran fretta ho postato il primo della serie, oltre tutto ero talmente di corsa che non ho neanche scritto in italiano, scusate...;((((.....!!!!

Tanto era l’entusiasmo per la nuova idea, che ho ritagliato due minuti nella pausa caffè 
per condividerla con voi...;))))..Spero sia stata cosa gradita!!!!

Sara Art Studio - New Banner Collection 2011 2012
Banner 5
 

Mi piace condividere con voi in tempo reale ció che accade nel mio laboratorio di idee, 
quando ci riesco è una gioia!!!!


Oggi vi presento i Banners che ho realizzato durante le ore in cui mi sono divertita a giocare con le foto che ho scattato in questi mesi,...alcune di loro sicuramente le riconoscerete..;))), 
ed il mio nuovo logo!!!!


Sara Art Studio - New Banner Collection 2011 2012
Banner 6
Aiutatemi a scegliere il migliore..
Rispondete al mio quesito:" Qual'è il vostro Banner preferito?"
lo trovate sulla colonna destra del blog.
Il numero del Banner lo potete leggere nella didascalia delle foto!!

Grazie per l'aiuto..;))))


a presto,

xx,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...