Friday 14 October 2011

Inspired by Casablanca….

Grüezi Mitenand,

On Monday I listed part of my Fall Winter Collection on Sara Arts Web Shop
Have you already joined a visit? …;)))))…

Today I will introduce you my newest creations…and I like to start with 
“Casablanca Collar and Brooch”

Sara Arts - Casablanca Collar and Brooch
 
As you already known I use to call my creations by name. (read more on the  About me page ). 
This Summer I enjoyed so much my Holidays and at home I started immediately planning my next one….in order not to waste time…obviously….!!!!...;)))))

So…crocheting my Collars and Brooches…. sitting on my Sofa….enjoying the latest Summer days 
I was dreaming about Casablanca. Have you never been there? 



The green wool yarn, I have crocheted with…, drives my imagination to Morocco and its colours. 
In my dreams I am travelling around Morocco, 
dressed like in this photo…;))))…seriously…, ones in Casablanca...

Sara Arts - Casablanca Collar
I stop dreaming and am again at home..;(((((.
Let's go there for holidays, then!!!!!!.... 
This is the reason why I call creations made with this colour Casablanca..;)))
it could be my next Holidays destination!!!!
What does this colour remind you?

It would be a good question to ask to Maurizio Fortunato
I found his site “I miei viaggi”   while I was looking for suggestions about Morocco. 
His way to describe his travels is so detailed and extremely useful. If you have some minutes to spend dreaming about your next Holiday…go and have a look..;)))) 

Sara Arts - Casablanca Brooch

My Casablanca Collection is listed now in my Web Shop, if you like 
you might have 15% discount till  the 17thOctober 2011… 

Profitieren Sie…Sonderangebot..15% Rabatt  
bis 17.Oktober beim Sara Arts Webshop


Tschüss!!!

xx,
Sara









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...