Monday 31 October 2011

A lovely way to start a new week!!!!

Morning to all of you,

A great way to start a new week is with a song and this is what happened to me 
just two minutes ago, when I found this lovely link. 




Il cielo in una stanza”, is one of my favorite Italian lyrics written by Gino Paoli. 
♫♫………..♪♪♪... I sing it daily….., ♫♫………..♪♪♪

Here the version arranged by Franco Battiato with the scenes taken from “City Lights” and 
“The gold rush” by Charlie Chaplin.

Now I let you dream in your room and listen to it one more time….

 See you along the week,

xx
Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...