Friday 4 November 2011

My Blossoms – lovely Arm Accessories

This week I had only time to say you “Hello” on Monday!!!!! 
Sorry!!!!!... Do you enjoy the song I posted?...lovely way to start a new week…
isn’t it?...;))))))

Finally Friday is arrived…Yuppiiii!!!....., 
and it’s time for a break.  Would you like to have a Coffee with me in my Coffee Room?

Usually during this lovely time together, as you already know, I suggest 
to go and have a look to a new little world. 
Today my weekly suggestion is  
Blossoms 
by  Sara Arts !!!!!!!!!!!!....
;OOOO
I introduce myself.

Sara Arts - Blossoms, arm accessories

These are my newest Creations!!!!! 
Blossoms

I have worked on this project full time all this week and I finished right now. 
So….. Why don’t show you immediately them? 

Sara Arts - Blossoms, arm accessories


They are Blossoms
playful arm accessories, the new entry in my “Blumeli Collection”.

Sara Arts - Blossoms, arm accessories



18 blossoms, to be exact..;))),..ready to spread out their energy!!!!!

♥♥♥♥ Blossoms and their tiny cotton sleeves are perfect lovely gifts ♥♥♥♥

If you like....Read more about in my Webshop

I'm so happy and 
now my beautiful WE can officially start.
 

Have a nice weekend,
;))))))

Tschüss
xx,
Sara







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...