Thursday 17 November 2011

My tiny Reindeers!!!!!!!


Hi All,

Today I show You three New tiny Reindeers
My Blumeli for Christmas. 

Sara Arts - Blumeli for Christmas

I was thinking about how to call them and I discovered this segment of 
the poem by Clement C. Moore “A visit from St. Nicholas” or also known as 
The Night Before Christmas

when, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
but a miniature sleigh, and eight tiny rein-deer,
with a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick.

More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and call'd them by name:
"Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer, and Vixen!
"On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Donder and Blitzen!

"To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
"Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!"
As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,
When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky;
So up to the house-top the coursers they flew,


I love this lyric, and I am sure St. Nick and his eight tiny Reindeers do exactly as told..;)))….……

Sara Arts - Saltarello (Donder)

This is the story of how I named my New Blumeli
;))))))))
...and now I introduce You 
my three little tiny Reindeers!!!!!
Lovely ornaments for Your Christmas Trees!!!!

 
Sara Arts - Fulmine (Dasher)

Saltarello, Fulmine, Donnola  
are the Italian translation of  
Donder, Dasher and Prancer

 
Sara Arts - Donnola (Prancer)

They arrive in an elegant Case, avialable in green and red, ready to be part of 
Your Christmas Ornaments Collection.
They could also be a gift idea 
for your close friends. 
 
Sara Arts - Blumeli gift idea

Go and find them in my Webshop


see You soon,
Tschüss,

xx,
Sara






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...