Monday 14 November 2011

My Blumeli for Christmas


Hi All,

I just listed new Creations in my Webshop.

Cute ideas for Your Christmas 
Here how my Blumeli look now  
in their new fashion Cases 

;)))

Sara Arts - Heidi and Lara in red

Sara Arts - Heidi

Sara Arts - Lara
Sara Arts - Rufus and Yuri in black and white
Sara Arts - Rufus
Sara Arts - Yuri brooch
Sara Arts - Jodi and Lara in violet and pink
Sara Arts - Jodi
Sara Arts - Lara
Do you like my Blumeli nw Cases?

Find them and more cute gift Ideas in my Webshop and have fun!!!!

Follow me... soon new Sara Arts Creations
;)))))

xx,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...