Friday 25 November 2011

My Wish List –Part II

Hi All,

Welcome to my post dedicated to my Wish List - part II,
there are so many tiny Handmade Creations around...
and
I would like to share with You my favourites
;)))))))
If You like them as well as I do or wish to send me Your suggestions 
Please don't hesitate...leave Your Comment to this post!!!!!


Let's start then...


Kritzelmaedchen - Mr. Scnauzer und Mr. Bart Buttons


This cute creation is part of Kritzelmaedchen Collection. Hübsch!!!!!!!!!!!


Sweetcase - Funky fabric bracelet

Great idea from Sweetcase, it could be perfect as accessory for a special occasion!


Sara Arts - Audrey, Handmade Card

This is now listed in Sara Arts..;PPPP...
Why are my creations in my Wish List? Why not?
I love it.....
I designed Audrey and Catherine
thinking of which kind of greeting Cards I would like to receive more...
and here they are.....;)))...


Sara art - Catherine, Handmade Card
I cannot insert Audrey without Catherine, I'm sorry..:),
the reason is that I do not really know which is my favourite one yet.

When I look at these shining Handmade Cards I flight with my imagination..




and this is the soundtrack of my dreams...."Come Away with Me" by Paolo Conte
When I listen to this song..all around me....

It's wonderful..da di du di du......

and....Let's carry on with my list...
;)))))

Jenfashion - Tropical leotard or swimsuit

This is realized by Jenfashion. Simply great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all for now
Have fun and click on the links
to know more about.....

♥♥♥♥♥♥

This week is quite over
Yuppi....;))

Have a nice Weekend,

Tschüss
xx,
Sara






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...