Thursday 1 December 2011

My Blumeli become Stars

a new Blumeli is born

Sara Arts - Blumeli Christmas Star



Christmas Star 

is my new creation. 
 I realized this pattern playing with yarn and hook  
just for Christmas!!!!!

Sara Arts - Blumeli Christmas Star

I love playing with different craft techniques as you can see in these pictures ;))))))
 I realized my Christmas Star 
with soft and warm grey wool and decorated with red metal yarn and gold beads...

This will be the New Entry
in my ornament Collection for the Christmas Tree.

Eine neuen Wheinachtsdeko!!!!!
Bis Morgen beim Sara Arts Webshop

Tschüss,
xx,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...