Tuesday 19 June 2012

Have fun with the Linky Party by Topogina!!!

Hi all,

today I join the Linky Party by Alex alias Topogina at C'è crisi c'è crisi blog. 
I suppose my Blumeli Lili is perfect:
a big glass of Sangria from Madrid to join the real first Summer Party!!!!!

Sara Arts - Blumeli Shots Gallery




This image comes from  my first post of my Blumeli Shots Gallery, (click and read more...)
a cheerful idea to stay connect with all of you
that have one of my Blumeli  as special friend!!!!

if you like to learn more about

See You soon,
Xx
Sara


C'e' Crisi!

6 comments:

  1. Ciao Sara, what a lovely idea that of the Blumeli Shot Gallery! Are you still doing it?

    You and your Lili are full of surprises, where else have your lovely flowers been? I want to see some of their pictures!!!

    Take care,
    alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex,

      so glad you like my idea!!!! Most of my flowers are in Italy..;)))..and yes, I am still doing it and waiting for new pictures from them!!!!!!

      I find this way to be in contact amazing!!!!!!

      see you and thanks to have stopped by..;)))

      Xx
      Sara

      Delete
  2. con questo caldo una sangria la vorrei proprio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Daniela,

      hai ragione, non sono solita bere Sangria, ma quando ci penso la associo sempre al mare e al sole!!!!

      Grazie della visita,
      a presto
      Sara

      Delete
  3. Hoi Sara, ma ho capito bene che stai a Zurigo??? È la mia seconda città natale... Che meraviglia. Ti seguirò con gioia. I tuoi lavori sono una meraviglia... Tchuss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Antonella,

      si non sbagli!!!! È un piacere averti qui!!!! Anche i tuoi lavori sono bellissimi!!!


      Liebe Grüsse,
      Sara

      Delete

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...