Tuesday 31 May 2011

SARA ARTS…my Shop at DaWanda



Today I show you my newest Shop…………;)))))))))))…………..;)))))))))))))).
This is one of the projects I am working for and now is real!!!!
It is time since I spoke about new ideas and projects, I am proud now of showing you my first results.

Here you can see how it looks!!!!
If you click on the icons you can go and have a look to the products.  I hope you will find them interesting. 











I also opened a new page “My Shop”, how you can see at the top just under the banner. You could always be updated thanks to my Shop window in real time.

I will have care to post in few days detailed descriptions about the new items you find in the shop, just to help you to know more about them!!!!!...;)))))

If you need more info, please feel free to contact me!!!

Oggi vi presento il mio nuovissimo Shop……………;))))))))))))))))))………….;))))))))))))))))
Questo è uno dei progetti a cui sto lavorando e adesso è pronto per essere mostrato..;PPP


Per giorni vi ho raccontato di nuove idee e progetti da portare a termine, oggi finalmente posso condividere con voi i primi risultati.

Nella parte iniziale di questo blog potete vedere come  è la vetrina virtuale del mio negozio!!!!
Se cliccate sulle icone potete spostarvi nello shop e direttamente consultare le schede dei prodotti presentati. Spero li troverete interessanti!!!

Ho aperto anche una nuova pagina “My Shop”, la potete ritrovare in alto al blog appena sotto il banner. Potrete, consultandola, avere accesso alla vetrina del negozio ed essere aggiornati in tempo reale sulle novità presenti.

Nei prossimi giorni non mancherò di dedicare post con tutte le informazioni sui nuovi prodotti che avete visto nel negozio.

Se avete ulteriori domande e curiosità scrivetemi...;))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...