Tuesday 7 June 2011

My Newborn cards

Here we are!!!!! This is one of my suggestions for Newborn Cards. 


I painted these sweet high quality paper cards with watercolors and ink. How you already know, I don’t use technical support, so each of them is single handmaded.

I like their little icons (30X30mm), they remind me how special and lovely are the feelings when I see a little Boy or Girl. I cannot look at them without smiling…;)))))




double card: 200g - 148X105 white
envelope: 100g - 160X112 white

They can be used to announce your Baby’s birth or their first Birthdays, if you are interested mail and feel free to ask me more information about. I will be glad to answer to all your questions.

You can also find them in my shop at DaWanda, just click here!!!!!


Eccoci!!!!  Questa è una delle mie proposte per annunciare la nascita 
del vostro pargoletto o per i suoi primi comple...giorni,....mesi e anni!!!

Ogni biglietto è dipinto a mano ad acquarello e china. Come già sapete, non uso supporti tecnici, 
creo singolarmente ciascuna Card!!!!!




Ho scelto di dipingere queste piccole icone (30X30mm), perché rivivo quando le guardo le intense emozioni che provo ogni volta che incontro un bambino appena nato...personalmente preferisco usare l’espressione”appena arrivato”!!!!!

 Adoro salurtare i cuccioli di uomo con un caloroso “Ben arrivato!” suscitando, normalmente, lo stupore dei genitori. In effetti è inconsueto, ma mi piace pensare alla loro vita come ad un viaggio attraverso posti sempre nuovi e in mezzo a facce sempre diverse.....quindi 
“Ben arrivati in questo strano luogo chiamato Mondo!!!..;))))” .

Se desiderate maggiori informazioni su questi biglietti contattatemi via mail saró lieta di rispondere a tutte le vostre domande.

Potete trovare le Newborn Baby Cards anche nel mio shop in DaWanda, cliccate qui!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...