Friday 10 June 2011

It’ time for Violets!!!


Violets remind me spring, lovely and romantic walks in the countryside, my old house windowsills….they were full of pots!!!!...90% of them were violets!!!!!





Violet Flowers Card is dedicated to my childhood, and I like to think it is perfect for child and teens specials moments!!!!

Why don’t use it as invitations when you will organize your own party????..

It’s painted using watercolours and ink, singled handmade. Tiny details could make them different from each others…this is so cute!!!!!


double card: 200g 135X135 white
envelope: 100g 145X145 white


Le violette mi ricordano la primavera, le lunghe passeggiate in campagna e I davanzali della mia vecchia casa….erano stracolmi di vasi, la maggiorparte erano di violette..!!!!!

Questa Violet Flowers Card è dedicata alla mia infanzia, e mi piace pensare sia perfetta per i momenti speciali di bambini e ragazzi.

Perchè no...usata come invito per uno dei primi party che ci capita di organizzare?..Sicuramente ci aiuterà a dare un tocco di originalità e allegria..;))

Creo queste Card singolarmente e le dipingo con acquarelli e china. Le differenze nei piccoli dettagli le rendono preziose e uniche!!!!



xx,
Sara

you can also find this card in my shop:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...