Tuesday 14 June 2011

A Yellow Flower in a frame

This is the last “Flower in a Frame” I painted, for now…;)))


The artwork is painted on a watercolor paper (200g, 114X170mm).  I show it in a bright yellow pass-partout card, I love the idea it could be send all over the world!!!!!!

I’m inspired by old golden oval frames….I remember a couple of them in my grandparent’s living room….;))))..When I was young I did not like them…too much “old style”…. now I think otherwise and love to spend hours to look at them in my studio.


Questo è l’ultimo fiore che ho dipinto della collezione “ Flower in a Frame”, per ora...;))

Il lavoro è dipinto su carta per acquarello (200g, 114X170mm). Ve la presento in un set pass-patout, adoro l’idea che possa viaggiare in giro per il mondo.


Questa linea è stata ispirata dalle cornici ovali e dorate, che in questo periodo sono tornate molto di moda....personalmente le ricordo nel soggiorno dei miei nonni e ricordo anche che non mi facevano impazzire..., oggi invece passo delle ore ad osservarle nel mio studio....bellissime!!! 

xx,
Sara

If you want, you will find all my "Flower in a Frame" here...click on the icon...;))
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...