Wednesday 15 June 2011

Thank you for this cute link

Yesterday I received a great gift from a friend of mine….she sent me a track with video from  
(click and see it)
 
I felt breathless for a long while…..I saw this film several years ago, if I must tell the truth I do not remember it among my favorite films usually….and this is a pity!!!!!

I was completely lost in wonder to its soundtrack and dancers…perhaps I am not the only one.









Since yesterday morning I cannot do without thinking of that night and recall seeing what happened outside the cinema…..my friends and I started dancing…all together… without music, knowing how to dance Tango…and nothing  more than following our emotions!!!!!...

I did not know if they remember this occasion, I have really forgotten it ……I did not do it again. When I listen to this soundtrack I can feel each emotion as real.

Thank you for this cute link..;)))))))


Ieri ho ricevuto uno straordinario regalo!!!!!  Una carissima amica mi ha mandato un link di un scena tratta dal film Lezioni di Tango di Sally Potter.
(clicca per vederla)



Quando ho iniziato a vederla il mio respiro si è fermato per un attimo....sono passati piú di dieci anni da quando l’ho visto e se devo essere sincera non ricordo mai di annoverarlo tra i miei film preferiti...questo si che è un peccato!!!!






Mi aveva completamente rapito, la musica è talmente travolgente che alla fine della proiezione, ricordo ancora, ero sfinita...come se avessi ballato tutto il tempo trasportata dai ballerini e dal ritmo incalzante.....



Da ieri mattina non posso fare a meno di ricordare quella sera e di quando uscita dal cinema i miei amici ed io abbiamo iniziato a ballare solamente trasportati dalle nostre emozioni...senza musica e alcuna vera e propria "lezione di tango" alle spalle!!!!....



Non so se anche loro si sono ricordati questa serata, io personalmente l’avevo dimenticarta...peccato perchè non mi sono piú ritrovata in una simile situazione..:)))



Grazie per aver condiviso questo bellissimo link...

Kiss,
Sara  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...