Friday 7 October 2011

My Weekly Suggestion: Vilt à la Kim

Welcome to My Coffee Room…..this time I invite you to join a cup of coffee with me and “Vilt à la Kim”.  Be careful..;))))…you might fall in love with Kim’s creations… as I did.

Sara Arts suggests Vilt à la Kim


I discovered her “Coloured Felt World” thanks DaWanda blog. She has realized and shared a joyful DIY on “How to make Needle felted Acorns”.  Thanks so much Kim, it is gorgeous!!!

Sara Arts suggests Vilt à la Kim
 
This year I am in the mood for Autumn, as you could see, 
so this Tutorial seems to be perfect for a "to do list" in October. 
It would be great to realize several little Needle felted Acorns with all the family during these weekends, in which we could be forced at home cause the weather..;((((…

Go and have a look!!!!..;)))))…
if you realize them, don’t forget to send me a picture!!!!...;)))))

see you 
for the next Coffee break,


Eccoci nella mia Coffee Room…oggi vi invito a sorseggiare una tazza di caffè con me e
Vilt à la Kim”. Date un’occhiata e fate attenzione..;))))...ci si innamora subito 
delle creazione di Kim,..a me è successo.

Ho conosciuto questo coloratissimo mondo grazie al blog di DaWanda. Kim ha realizzato un tutorial su Come fare Ghiande con il feltro e lo ha condiviso nel sul blog
Grazie Kim è bellissimo!!!!

Quest’anno sono innamorata dell’ autunno e penso che questa guida su come fare piccole ghiande colorate sia un’idea fantastica per passare in famiglia il weekend, quando in Ottobre il tempo non è dei migliori e siamo costretti a rimanere a casa.

Date un’occhiata..;)))... 
e se realizzate le ghiande ricordatevi di mandarmi una foto della vostra opera!!..;))))


alla prossima pausa caffè,

xx
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...