Wednesday 5 October 2011

Wandering around in October

I love this period of the year. When colours change I am strong and full of energy. I know it’s quite strange; people are at their best on spring and summer. Usually in September I am often bored and tired….but in October I feel like a “Wonder Woman”!!!!!! Is the same for you?

Sara Arts Studio - Wandering around in October

Yesterday I did not want to loose one of the latest sunny afternoon and went out with my camera to fix the “Autumn Colours”!!!!...just one hour outdoor and the fresh air had revived me!!!!!!
Here my shots!!!!!

Have a nice Wednesday,

Sara Arts Studio - Wandering around in October



Adoro questo periodo dell’anno, quando icolori iniziano a cambiare. Mi sento al top delle mie forze e le giornate volano via. Lo so non è molto comune, solitamente si è in perfetta forma in primavera ed estate....a me invece capita solitamente in Settembre di essere un po’ stanca , poi inizia Ottobre e....voilà....piena di iniziative, voglia di fare e sprintosissima!!!! Sono la sola?

Sara Arts Studio - Wandering around in October

Ieri sono letteralmente scappata di casa con la macchina fotografica per catturare i “Colori d’Autunno”, che bello...passeggiare ancora sotto l’ultimo sole e sentire l’arietta fresca 
che ti fa pensare al golfino di lana della nonna...;)))))..

Sara Arts Studio - Wandering around in October


Buon Mercoledì,

xx
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...