Monday 7 November 2011

Little objects make me smile!!!

Hi all,

Christmas Time is near and here one of my suggestions  
for your "Shopping cart"….

On Friday I introduced you my Blossoms!!!!! Lovely presents for special friends…;)))

Sara Arts - Blossoms, arm accessories
 
I love little presents. And I like them much more when they come from people I love.
The reason is that I can bring them with me everywhere if I wish. 
The bag, I use daily for example, is full of little objects, Treasures for me
that belong to friends or special moments spent with them. …
and when I look into my bag…I see them and smile... 
Thanks..;))))
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sara Arts - Blossoms, arm accessories

My Blossoms are born as Arm Accessories… playful, colorful wristbands!!!…
and turn easily in Handbag Accessories…or whatever you like …. 
You could ever bring them with you 24h a day……in your Bags…
forever!!!!…..

Sara Arts - Blossoms, arm accessories
They will arrive in a tiny cotton handmade sleeve…
so sweet as gift!!!

Sara Arts - Blossoms, arm accessories

Small and and less than 100 grams
is perfect to send away!!!!!

If you like..
go and read more in my Webshop

Are you interested in more suggestions?
Subscribe to my blog and
 follow me!
I will show you soon New Ideas 
for your presents 
 ;)))


with love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...