Thursday 10 November 2011

My Wish List –Part I

Hi All,

Welcome in my Weekly Coffee Room, take a break and have a coffee with me..;))))). 
Today here will happen Something New….;OOOO


Christmas is near and I am looking for New Inspiring Ideas for my presents..;)))))…
So during the week I have visited DaWanda platform and found so many 
lovely Handmade Creations.

In order to remember each of my gorgeous discoveries I realized that 
the best thing to do is a proper Wish List…..Yessss!!!!  
 “My Wish List”……

Pommesetpoires - Lampe °Almkinder II°

 I love to pass by Pommes & Poires, and here there is the Heidi and Peter's Lampe......brilliant!!!!....

Peppermint_Patty - Marine Blaues 60er Jahre Jerseykleid
 This one of Peppermint-Patty Creations.....my favourite one!!!!!

tia-lia - Baby Activity Kissen FlowerPower grün
A sweet colourful idea for my little friends handmades by tia-lia..;))))... Süβ!!!!!

 Amea84 - Aquarell " Blütentraum"
 
I do watercolours paintings too, as you already know, and this one made by Amea84   
caught all my attention….;))))

aprilstar - Aran style hot water bottle cover
 
An original idea from April Star Collection….great Aran pattern!!!!


That is all for now....see You next week for Part II

Have fun with my weekly suggestion !!!!!


Tschüss,
xx
Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...