Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas Time in Sara Arts

Hi all,


Christmas Time 
is officially started in
Sara Arts little World

Sara Arts - Blumeli Collection for Christmas

Here there are my tiny Blumeli Charms for Christmas.
One close friend of mine...;))))..asked me to realize some Blumeli 
to give as present to little ladies.
What an unexspected pleasure!!!! 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thank to this kind request I have realized
my Blumeli Charms.


I would like to introduce them with my favourite Christmas Carol



 Each year is the same for me...;)))...and I love it!!!
twenty days before Christmas (more or less)
I start singing this song..I don't know why..
maybe the first Christmas lights all around, the gorgeous shop windows
..and when it happens...
my own Christmas Time starts!!!!

Today I was looking for Christmas Songs to listen the night 
I will make my Christmas Tree
and I have found this cute version.


Click on play, lissen to my favoutite Christmas Carol
and Enjoy
my Charms Gallery
;))))


Sara Arts - Blumeli Christmas Charms

This is my Christmas Charm.
Both the Blumeli and 
the white ribbon are crocheted and then tied together.


 
Sara Arts - Blumeli Christmas Charm

The small bell in the middle makes it soo sweet!!!!!!

  These are my Newest lucky Charms

Sara Arts - Blumeli lucky Charms

Two cheerful pendants that could be perfect as Christmas decoration for the littlest..;))), 
or to be given as Greetings for a New Born.


I like to imagine:
my lucky Charms as wall decorations 
in a Newborn Baby room!!!!!!

Sara Arts - Blumeli lucky Charm

or little boys and girl trying to add their own fancy decoration 
to a big Christmas Tree 
and  ringing the small bell 
all the time

;PPP


Sara Arts - Blumeli lucky Charm

each of them will arrive in a gorgeous Case
like this one

 
Sara Arts - Blumeli Case
if you like you could read more 
in my webshop

see you soon,

Tshüss,
xx
Sara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...