Monday 12 December 2011

Three lovely helpers for Christmas

Hi All,

today I would like to show you some pictures I took one month ago 
while I was working at my Christmas Catalogue.

I am honored to have worked with three lovely helpers as mine. 
I finished all the stuff in time without problems,
Thanks so much!!!


But…let’s have a look at what happened during one of our coffee break

Sara Arts for Christmas



How you can see my team
two amazing Santa Claus  and an unusual reindeer, 
try to carry one of my Blumeli..
;OOOO
 Where are they going?

Sara Arts for Christmas


The Blumeli, they are playing with, is my little Heidi
to be exact!!!!!




Sara Arts for Christmas


They did not answer to my questions, 
and I suppose to agree with their decision, 


This event was really strange to me.

Could it be due to the Christmas Atmosphere 
all around us?

;))))))

Tschüss,

xx

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...